With Jijenge Credit Ltd, you can secure a loan against your vehicle or two, and still be able to drive the vehicle while paying the loan! We provide the best logbook loan rates, with very flexible payment terms
With finance available from Ksh 50,000 to Ksh 10,000,000 depending on the value of your vehicle, our flexible borrowing solutions are tailored to offer you a great customer experience when you compare log book loans in Kenya.
Important information to consider when choosing to get a logbook loan from Jijenge Credit.
- Loan amount range is between Ksh 50,000 - 10,000,000
- Anyone who owns a private, commercial or passenger service vehicle is eligible to apply for the loan.
- You can secure a loan against more than one motor vehicle at the same time.
- Your maximum amount depends on the value of your motor vehicle.
- Loan repayment tenure is between 1-24 months. You can however pay earlier than your contract agreement.
To apply for this loan, the following details and documents are required.
- 6 Months Bank & M-Pesa Statements
- 2 Clear copy of the original ID.
- Copy of KRA Pin.
- One recent color passport-sized photographs
- Original Vehicle Logbook
- Valid Comprehensive Insurance cover.
- Motor valuation report/ Renewal Notice