Salary Check-off loans
Jijenge Credit Ltd offers unsecured loans to employees where the employer has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and agreed to make loan repayment deductions directly from the employee salary (Check-Off).
This is a convenient option for applicants as repayment is deducted directly from employees' salary, reducing chances of missing payments to attract penalties. Our salary check-off loans are generally of lower interest rates.
Apply for this loan with us and take advantage of the following features and benefits.
- These loans typically do not require any security
- Usually processed very quickly
- Repayment terms are more flexible than our other loan types
To apply for this loan, the following details and documents are required.
- 3 months latest payslips (certified)
- Your original ID and 2 copies of the same
- Job ID if available
- 2 copies of your KRA pin certificate
- 2 colored passport size photos of you
- 6 months certified salary bank statement
- 6 months certified M-pesa statement